WE’RE HIRING! JOIN OUR FABULOUS TEAM IN THE HEART OF SOHO.
Oystercatchers is an industry-leading marketing consultancy who work with some of the world’s leading brands and their agencies to improve their creativity, relationships and ways of working. Our largest clients include Barclays, Sainsbury’s, Scottish & Southern Energy, McDonald’s, British Airways and Avis Budget Group.
We are a company immersed in both the agency and brand worlds and are passionate about both. Personality and attitude are paramount, we are looking for someone bright and capable who will fit into our small but growing family in Soho. This is a junior level project management role for a permanent contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full lifecycle of projects – primarily working on the Client/Agency Partnerships and Marketing Models side of the business.
- Organising logistics around projects which include: setting up interviews and managing project timelines.
- Diary management.
- Supporting Oystercatchers Club events and other external & internal events.
- Helping to maintain the company CRM system.
- Ensuring all project documents and presentation look and feel clean & consistent.
- Being a real team-player & someone who is proactive and looks to add value in everything they do.
- A strong communicator and ability to take ownership and be the go-to person for clients and agencies.
- Having great attention to detail.
- Demonstrating a natural can-do / will-do attitude on all tasks.
- The successful candidate will be working on multiple projects at any one time so will need to be able to manage their own time efficiently and take ownerships of projects.
- This will be a busy and demanding role that requires an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Project management experience
- Diary management
- Passion and interest in the marketing & advertising industry
- Strong computer literacy – especially PowerPoint skills.
Please forward your CV to Zoe Osmond @ email@example.com
TBC on application