Oystercatchers hosts “The CEO Interview” with Justin King and Martin Glenn, Advertising Week Europe 2014
Advertising Week Europe brings together the glittering world of business leadership and influencers. We’re proud to announce that Suki Thompson will be on stage in discussion with two of today’s most successful CEOs: Sainsbury’s Justin King CBE, and Martin Glenn , United Biscuits.
In the run up to the event, Suki has been interviewed by Advertising Week Europe Social Club’s editor and producer Doug Zanger who teased some compelling insights and commentary from Suki. Highlights include:
- Justin King, CEO, Sainsbury’s and Martin Glenn, CEO, United Biscuits.
- Learning from winning and not winning.
- Growing up in an entrepreneurial environment in Cornwall.
- The notion of entrepreneurialism diluted by certain approaches to education.
- How and why business relationships succeed.
- The practical and emotional sides of running one’s own business.
- The importance of being physically and mentally fit when preparing to start a business.
- Overcoming cancer and its influence on inspiration and perspective.
- Respect and admiration for inspiring women such as Dame Judi Dench and Sheryl Sandberg.
- Commitment and dedication to Macmillan Cancer Support and Touraid.
- The heritage of Bunker Gin, Suki’s first company, with a superb story about judges at Old Bailey.