The Oystercatchers Awards are back and set to celebrate the industry.
“In a year of remarkable milestones from Brexit, to the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme, to British triumph at the Olympics we want to applaud the energy, innovation and sharp thinking that agencies and clients commit to marketing” said Suki Thompson, our CEO.
“The fast-changing business environment is challenging, and, we want to shine a spotlight on the tremendous success, the determination and creative solutions percolating in our community”.
The 2016 Awards include four categories: Best Agency RFI [2015 winner Zenithoptimedia], Best Agency Film [2015 winner Grey London], and, new for this year: Best Agency Marketing, and, Best Client/Agency partnership.
Led by our Managing Partners Suki Thompson, Peter Cowie, Richard Robinson, and Angus Crowther judging takes place on 18th October with a stellar line-up of marketing leaders including:
- Adrian Lawlor: Marketing & Business Development Director, Kepak Convenience Foods
- Adrienne Lienberg: Global Marketing Director, BP Castrol
- Anne Boden: Chief Executive Officer, Starling Bank
- Ben Crowther: Global Brand Director, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Greg Levine: Director, Corporate and Intermediated Business, Vitality
- Karl Gregory: Managing Director Northern Europe & European Director, Match.com
- Keith Moor: Chief Marketing Officer, Santander
- Mark Evans: Marketing Director, Directline
- Martin Moll: General Manager Marketing Communications, Nissan
- Rob Merrington: Head of Marketing Communications, EDF Energy
- Paul Davies: Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft
- Robbie Millar: Global Brand Director: Innovation & Brand Propositions, SABMiller
- Emily Somers: Vice President Marketing & Food Development, McDonald’s UK
- Sinead Bunting: European Director of Consumer Marketing, Monster
- John Norton: Head of Retail Trading, The Royal British Legion
- John Rudaizky: Partner, Global Brand & External Communications Leader, EY
- Claire Farrant: Marketing Director, Lidl
- Nigel Gilbert: Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, TSB
- Yvonne Adam: Marketing Director, Youngs Seafood
- Jason King: Marketing Director, RBS
- Andrew Kirkcaldy: Group Brand Director, AO.com
- Matthew Williams: Marketing Activation Director, UK&I Chocolate, Mondelez International
- Rob Lawrence: Strategic/Creative Director, Bowers & Wilkins
Our winners will be announced at our next Club evening on 22 November at The MayFair Hotel.